Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to My World

We have had our oldest cat, Porter, for a few years now. My husband and I adopted him before Thanksgiving in 2007. We recently added Prince Charles (Charlie) this year on my birthday, June 23rd. We do not have kids so these boys are all we have to talk about with our friends- since they all have kids already. There are so many differences in these two kitties it just amazes me. Porter is very calm and regal. He like to keep his surroundings and himself very clean. He is constantly grooming himself and doesn't like a hair out of place. What a surprise when we got Charlie home... he is our dirty boy. He likes to make messes and get into everything. I can have his area spotless and before I know it he has food bits and litter and foot prints everywhere. Oh, and I have yet to see him groom himself more than to lick some wet food off of his paw.

There will be many stories to share about these two. For now I want to welcome you into our world and... Porter says "whatever" and Charlie says "do you have any food?"

No comments:

Post a Comment